Mobile robotic tool
The A230-BI (Blind Inserts) assembly system is a mobile robotic tool with integrated setting head for processing blind rivet nuts and blind rivet screws with thread size from M5 to M10.
The tool is designed for attachment to a robot and is held by the robot. The force is applied via a hydropneumatic pressure intensifier and a hydraulic cylinder. The basic functions of the setting unit are automatic loading, direct feed of the blind rivet fasteners into the sheet metal component and process-monitored setting operation.
The A230 robotic tool is available in other designs: A230-CP for clinch nuts and rivet nuts; A230-BI-R for blind rivets / breakaway rivets; A230-SN for screw fasteners.
- Fully automatic, process-reliable processing of blind rivet fasteners
- Very short cycle times and high flexibility
- Efficient tool movements with minimum wear
- Active tolerance compensation system (patented) - Floating mounting of the blind rivet fastener
- Cost savings due to automatic loading, feeding and setting process
- Feeding system with controller module outside the robotic cell
- Process monitoring with force-displacement evaluation