Robotic work station
The A240-CP (Clinch Parts) assembly system is a stationary robotic work station for processing clinch nuts, rivet nuts, self-piercing nuts, as well as clinch studs and self-piercing studs / rivet studs with thread size from M5 to M12.
The processed component is held by the robot and positioned at the setting unit. The force is applied via a hydropneumatic pressure intensifier and a hydraulic cylinder. The basic functions of the setting unit are automatic loading, feeding of the fastener into the component and the process-monitored setting operation.
The A240 robotic work station is available in other designs: A240-BI for blind rivet nuts, blind rivet screws; A240-BI-R for blind rivets / breakaway rivets; A240-NMS for combination of a nut and spacer; A240-CU for snap-in nuts / clips; A240-SN for screw fasteners.
- Fully automatic, process-reliable processing of clinching fasteners
- Very fast setting movement - double speed compared to other drive systems
- Parallel drive (patented) for efficient tool movements and low wear
- Active tolerance compensation (patented)
- Cost savings due to automatic feeding, loading and setting process
- Feeding system and controller module outside the robot cell
- Process monitoring with force-displacement evaluation