Find out more about us, the development of our company and our current direction. Get a closer look at our machining production in Pilsen, Czech Republic and read about insights and innovations in the field of automated joining technology in our technology blog.
"With machines for automated fasteners and small parts assembly as well as the matching fasteners, we offer a unique combination on the German market."
MDS at a glance
- 50 years of experience in automated fastening technology
- Core competences in automation technology as well as in the field of fasteners
- Complete systems with matching fasteners from only one company
- Industries: Automotive, heavy trucks, agricultural machines, HVAC heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, white goods, electronic components and devices etc.
- Main sales markets: Europe, North and Central America
- Over 150 employees at locations in Regensburg, Germany and Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Large development capacities and high vertical integration
- Extensive services: Technical support, on-site service, e-learning, online store for spare parts
- Independent and family-run
Our core competences
50 years of experience in automated fastening technology
Originally, we were an engineering office for construction of stamping and forming tools. In the course of time, we have grown from tool and custom machine construction, through automated assembly of modules, into the engineering of standard automation solutions. Today, due to our long-term experience within the cold joining technology, we are a system supplier with core competences in
- development and manufacturing of automation grade fasteners
- development and manufacturing of systems for automated assembly of fasteners
Our experience as a toolmaker and the know-how in both fasteners and their automation sets us apart from other system suppliers. This is our unique selling point in the market.