Hand-held setting tool
The A210 assembly system is a hand-held tool for processing blind rivet nuts and studs in M8 - M16. The hand tool is pneumatically controlled and is equipped with a sensor system for force-displacement evaluation. A separate pressure amplifier generates sufficient force to set the blind rivet nuts and blind rivet studs. The tool is particularly suitable for setting blind rivet fasteners in hard-to-reach places.
- Processing of components with difficult accessibility
- Quick-change mandrel for different sizes of blind rivet nuts
- Force-displacement controlled processing of blind rivet fasteners
- Process monitoring with force-displacement evaluation
- Ergonomic, compact design
- Use of up to four setting tools with one controller module