E-Learning Training Portal
Stay up-to-date with our training program
As an MDS customer, you receive a personal invitation to our training portal from your project manager. Here you will find comprehensive educational material with photo and video content for your MDS product. You can attend useful e-learnings on relevant machine topics and view all documentation on your MDS product. You can access the training portal directly via a QR code on your MDS system.
By the way, the product documentation also contains the spare and wear parts list for your system. You can easily purchase the required spare parts at any time via our online spare parts catalog.
Extensive e-learning program
With our training program, you benefit from the extensive expertise of our experts around the clock. Interactive, visual e-learning units can be worked through at your own pace to maximize your personal learning success and support you in all areas when working with your MDS system.
- Demand-oriented access to relevant information
- Large-scale training of all operating personnel
- Support through interactive step-by-step instructions
- Digital version of whole technical documentation
- Secured access to your projects
Extension of on-site training
Our e-learnings are considered as a supplement to your on-site training and go into machine-specific content in detail. If you have questions about your MDS system, the training portal also serves as an interactive guide. Hereby, you can get an overview of all practice-relevant areas quickly and easily at any time.
The subjects of the e-learning program
- Introduction and general machine information
- Transport and installation of the system
- Initial start-up
- Maintenance and troubleshooting