Presence and error detection for bushings
For a fully automatic assembly in the tool
Advantages of the presence and error detection for bushings
- Maximum safety in the overall process
- Real-time presence and error detection
- Continuous and safe production
- Precise path recording and evaluation
- Evaluation of each individual insertion process possible
- OK / NOK shown on display
- Space-saving, compact design
Query via the integrated sensor system in the installed die head
- In AUTORIV A100 insertion units, a "fastener in insertion position" query is made via the integrated sensor system in the installed die head.
- An optional module for presence and error detection is optionally available. An OK or NOK message is issued in a downstream test module.
AUTORIV presence and error detection with the PAB module
- An optional process evaluation is available as well. The clinching process is monitored and an OK or NOK message as well as a bushing present Yes / No message is issued.
- The PAB module is designed for the installation in a press-tool, e. g. on the base plate / pressure pad.
- A data line transfers the process data to the controller.
- The process data can optionally be visualized graphically and can be edited in the controller.
In addition to that, AUTORIV offers further versions for customer-specific applications.