Junior Key Account Manager (m/w/d)*
Our products ensure secure connections. We produce fasteners and systems that process them for our customers worldwide. For over 45 years, MDS systems have stood for quality, efficiency, precision and reliability. The basis of this success is our team, which continuously develops our products in an interdisciplinary manner.
For reinforcement we are looking for a Junior Key Account Manager (m/f/d)* as soon as possible.
Das bringen Sie mit
- You have completed technical vocational training, for example as an industrial mechanic, toolmaker or automotive mechanic, and ideally have gained initial experience in the sale of vehicles, vehicle parts or other products requiring technical explanation.
- Your friendly and outgoing character makes it easy for you to approach other people and to inspire them for our products. Your technical know-how, your serious appearance and the fun you have in selling make it easy for you to win new customers.
- You know how to convince in negotiations and presentations - also in English.
- You are familiar with MS Office and possibly also with ERP systems.
- You have a valid driver's license (class B) and enjoy occasional business trips within Germany.
A good comprehension, willingness to learn and high motivation complete your profile.
Wofür wir Ihre Unterstützung brauchen
- You have a technical background through your training and would now like to change and develop professionally? Then you've come to the right place, because we offer you an interesting opportunity with very good earning prospects and opportunities for advancement.
- As a Junior Key Account Manager, you will acquire new customers by phone or via B2B social media channels together with our marketing team. You will present our company and our product portfolio with its benefits and unique selling points to your customers.
- You will build up new customer contacts and thus create your own network, which you will sustainably maintain and further develop. In addition, you are the main contact person for the customers in your network. You coordinate the inquiries you win internally, from the receipt of the inquiry, to the clarification of details and concerns, to the offer and the subsequent follow-up. You observe the market and analyze it together with our specialists.
Ihre Benefits bei uns
- Company car (also for private use) incl. fuel card
- Intensive familiarization and training on our products and tools for optimal customer contact as well as support from the entire team
- Long-term opportunities for personal development and advancement
- Attractive remuneration consisting of a basic salary plus performance-related bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in a family-run, medium-sized company
- Capital-forming benefits
- Own employee parking space without the hassle of searching for a parking space
- Corporate Benefits: With us, you benefit from discounts in the areas of shopping, leisure and travel. The monthly changing offers include e.g. mobile phone contracts, car sharing, electricity rates, food and much more.
* For better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our call for applications is addressed to all interested parties.
Become a part of the MDS team and apply now at email@example.com including the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Please send your application documents in PDF format only.
We look forward to hearing from you!