SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / PROGRAMMER PLC (m/f/x)*
Our products provide reliable connections. For our worldwide customers, we produce fasteners and assembly systems for automated feeding and processing. For over 45 years, MDS systems have represented quality, cost effectiveness, precision, and reliability. The foundation of this achievement is our team, which continuously enhances our products in an interdisciplinary way.
We are looking for a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / PROGRAMMER PLC (m/f/x) to join our team as soon as possible.
What you offer:
- You have a graduated university degree, a technician apprenticeship or a comparable apprenticeship in the field of electrical or automation engineering
- You have professional experience in machine and plant engineering
- You are familiar with programming in SIMATIC S7 (TIA Portal) and B&R (Automation Studio)
- You are confident with structured text (B&R) and SCL (Siemens)
- You have a high level of team spirit and flexibility
- Your profile is rounded off by an ability to travel on an ongoing basis
What we need your expertise for:
- You create the variant programming of our PLC controls (Siemens and B&R) for existing and new product lines
- You will install our products internally and at our customer's location
- You train the operating and maintenance personnel on customer location or in our company
- You answer technical questions from customers, suppliers and our departments
- You find solutions for troubleshooting existing systems
Your benefits with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes in a family run, medium sized company
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Your own parking lot without the need to search for parking spaces
- Corporate benefits
* For ease of reading, we do not use gender-specific language simultaneously. Our job offer is open to all individuals interested in the position.
Become a team member of MDS and apply now at email@example.com with your earliest entry date and desired salary. Please send your job application only in PDF format.
We are happy to hear from you!